CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6/26/08

SORTS CAMP IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

well im sorry i have'nt posted for forever but now i have a bunch 2 say!!!!!!!! first of all carol is back and now its a blast!!!!!!!! i have football camp for 1 more day and then i have all summer to practice for football!!!!!! and also SPORTS CAMP IS OVER!!!!!!!!! that was probably the craziest 1 beside colton in the last 1!!!!!!!!! but now im glad that its over!!!!!!!! tonight is THE last day of football camp!!!!! well i got 2 go

3 unatural comments:

emmajess said...

sports camp was awesome! but now i'm dead tired! o well! ttyl!

vAdA said...

Ya, Co,ton last year was a PAIN IN THE REAR!!!! lol, well, on fathers day, i saw them!! i was freakin out!! well, c u lata

Carol said...

Eli, you flatter me. No use buttering me up though cuz, I am still not buying you anymore MONSTERS!!!! =) I love ya Bud, you are a pretty cool kid and I always have fun hangin with ya! Oh, by the way, you really were awesome at football camp, and I think that you were definatley playing as well as most of the older kids, so that was some pretty mad skilzzzzz! =) (Did I use enough Zs Emma?